Confidence is that one thing every girl must possess. We all have our personal view on confidence which is okay. We must have it at the back of our minds that nobody can teach you how to love yourself! Today we would be taking you through a confidence tips class: How to slay your life!
Confidence is something that can be developed, it is either you have it or you don’t. There are several factors that influences confidence. It can be your gene, your relatives, your friends, the choices you make etc.
Below are seven steps to building your confidence!
1. STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHERS: Give yourself a pep talk! Believe in your ability to do anything and never let anyone make you feel they are better than you or never feel anyone is better than you because from there you can get hurt!
2. LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD: Take good care of yourself, own your look! You can never have a nice look and have low self esteem. When you look good you get compliments and and you feel good.
3. BE NICE: Be nice to people around people you! This world is too difficult for you to be hard on people. Make their day by doing something nice and special.
4. BE OPTIMISTIC: Have the believe that you can do it, believe that you’re worth it. Have a nice self esteem. Never say you can’t do something.
5. SET GOALS: Have a growth mind set, always say to yourself “I CAN DO IT”. Never underestimate your abilities. You never know your good at something till you try. Always accept failure and say you can do better. J.Kay Rowling was rejected by 12 different publishers before Harry Potter was made.
6. HAVE GOOD PEOPLE AROUND YOU: Surround yourself with positive people, people who don’t discourage you when you want to do something good, people who give you good vibes.
7. GIVE COMPLIMENT: Give compliments to people and help with stuff so you don’t get a lot of hate around you. Tell people they look good on a regular basis .